The Mens 'Beresford' is a fitted, long-line traditional hunt coat, which has been tailored to an old style pattern from days gone by, coupled with a modern twist by using new fabric technology available.
- Traditional frock coat with a more tailored bespoke look.
- Seamed waist with a single pocket & optional extra pockets.
- Panelled back with centre vent.
- Carefully selected English woven fabrics.
- Half lined in tattersall check to the waist.
- A stormproof membrane across the top of the shoulders, to keep out the worst of the weather.
- Lined sleeves, with elasticated storm cuffs (in heavy weight cavalry twill only).
- A teflon coated heavy cotton drill lining to the skirt.
- Slimmer fitting sleeves, with a split cuff.
- Plain buttons all round.
- A deep key pocket inside one of the 2 poachers pockets.
- The knowledge that your garment is tailored in Yorkshire, supporting British businesses.
Ready to cut a dashing silhouette on the field.