The Mens 'Waterford' is a fitted, long-line traditional hunt coat, which has been tailored to an old style pattern from days gone by, coupled with a modern twist by using new fabric technology available.
- Tradtional frock coat with a more tailored bespoke look.
- Seamed waist with a single pocket & optional extra pockets.
- Panelled back with centre vent.
- Carefully selected English woven fabrics.
- Half lined in tattersall check to the waist.
- Tattersall lined sleeves.
- A stormproof membrane across the top of the shoulders extending down to the waist at the back, to keep out the worst of the weather.
- Storm collar tab.
- A teflon coated heavy cotton drill lining to the skirt.
- Slimmer fitting sleeves, with a working cuff.
- Saddle flap to the centre vent.
- 2 inner breast pockets.
- 2 inner poachers pockets.
- Plain buttons all round.
- A deep key pocket inside one of the 2 poachers pockets.
- The knowledge that your garment is tailored in Yorkshire, supporting British businesses.
Ready to cut a dashing silhouette on the field.
Various lengths are available and we recommend that you try on a standard coat, before deciding where to alter any length.
Added extras available - please speak to us with your requirements.
Image shown in black.
Above the size selection you will be able to see if your choice is already in stock before placing your order. For coats not in stock, please allow between 6 & 8 weeks for your garment to be tailored.