The Ladies 'Augusta' is a fitted, long-line traditional hunt coat, which has been tailored to an old style pattern from days gone by, coupled with a modern twist by using new fabric technology available.
- Traditional frock coat with a more tailored bespoke look.
- Seamed waist with a single pocket & optional extra pockets.
- Panelled back with centre vent.
- Carefully selected English woven fabrics.
- Half lined in tattersall check to the waist.
- A stormproof membrane across the top of the shoulders, to keep out the worst of the weather.
- Navy lined sleeves, with elasticated storm cuffs (in heavy weight cavalry twill only).
- A teflon coated heavy cotton drill lining to the skirt.
- Slimmer fitting sleeves, with a split cuff.
- Plain buttons all round.
- A deep key pocket inside the poachers pocket.
- The knowledge that your garment is tailored in Yorkshire, supporting British businesses.
Ready to cut an elegant silhouette on the field.
Various lengths are available and we recommend that you try on a standard coat, before deciding where to alter any length.
Added extras available - please speak to us with your requirements.
Above the size selection you will be able to see if your choice is already in stock before placing your order. For coats not in stock, please allow between 6 & 8 weeks for your garment to be tailored.
© The Hunting Shop