Returns & Exchanges
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Our policy: In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please return the unused/unworn goods in the same condition they were sent to you, with tags still intact, to our address with the original receipt, order confirmation, returns form or packing slip enclosed with your parcel within *15 days and we will offer you a refund, exchange or credit note. To avoid delay, please ensure your order number is on one of the documents. **We also offer extended returns for items bought as gifts (please see below).
- Goods made to order are non-refundable. We do not hold all stock for all variations of brand new items and therefore goods are made to order, to your specifications. Timescales are shown prior to you placing your order so you will know when to expect them. Once your order has been placed, it is immediately passed onto the manufacturer/tailors concerned. Please note that under Distance Selling Regulations, cancellation rights do not apply on goods made to order or custom made items
- Garments tailored in SHORT lengths are made to order only and therefore non-refundable.
- We are unable to refund your postage.
- Any items not returned in the same condition they were sent will be subject to charges to cover costs, if they are accepted as a return.
- We are not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
- Please ensure that you try on (and walk about in) any boots delivered to you on a surface that will not damage or scratch them i.e. indoors.
- We do not accept late returns.
- For hygiene purposes, certain items are unable to be returned, such as, underwear, jewellery for pierced ears and grooming products etc.
- In the event of an exchange (for another size etc), please note that a contribution may be required towards postage costs
- Items purchased in store or at shows are non-returnable.
- Items marked with 'clearance' and/or 'sale' or featured in our 'clearance' section (under £100) are non-refundable, but (when purchased online) can be returned for a credit note (items purchased online, costing £100 and over will be eligible for a refund).
*15 days return - please either notify us within 15 days that you wish to return or exchange a purchase (following which, we allow a further 15 days for the item to be returned), or you can simply return within 15 days without making contact. Please include relevant documention to enable us to deal with your return as quickly as possible.
**If your purchase is a gift for someone, please let us know in store at the time of purchase, or if ordering online, in the order comments with the date of the event, so that we may extend your return/exchange for the recipient.