Returns & Exchanges
Your legal rights: When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Our policy: In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind. Please return the unused/unworn goods in the same condition they were sent to you, with tags still intact, to our address with the original receipt, order confirmation or packing slip enclosed with your parcel within 14 days and we will offer you a refund, exchange or credit note. To avoid delay, please ensure your order number is on one of the documents.
- Goods made to order are non-refundable. We do not hold all stock for some brand new items and therefore goods are made to order, to your specifications. Timescales are shown prior to you placing your order so you will know when to expect them. Once your order has been placed, it is immediately passed onto the manufacturer/tailors concerned. Please note that under Distance Selling Regulations, cancellation rights do not apply on goods made to order or custom made items.
- We are unable to refund your postage.
- Any items not returned in the same condition they were sent will be subject to charges to cover costs, if they are accepted as a return. We are not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
- Please ensure that you try on (and walk about in) any boots delivered to you on a surface that will not damage or scratch them i.e. indoors.
- Items returned after 14 days may not be accepted as a return. Late returns that are are accepted by us, may be subject to a minimum 20% handling charge.
- For hygiene purposes, certain items are unable to be returned, such as jewellery for pierced ears and grooming products etc.
- In the event of an exchange (for another size etc), please note that a contribution may be required towards postage costs.
- Items marked with 'clearance' and/or 'sale' or featured in our 'clearance' section are classed as sale items and are therefore non-returnable.
- If your purchase is a gift for someone, please let us know in the order comments with the date, so that we may extend your return/exchange for the recipient.